CODE OF ETHICS
Code of Ethics describe a standard of business conduct. Bright Investments and its partners, employees and supervised persons shall:
• Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.
• Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above their own personal interests.
• Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
• Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
• Promote the integrity and viability of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
• Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.
For questions about this or any related matter, or for a printed copy of this document, please contact:
Chief Compliance Officer
Bright Investments, LLC
570 Devall Dr, Ste 303
Auburn AL 36832
Or call 334-321-2321